Well, i arrived here in Albuquerque on Thursday. I am at a decent RV park, High Desert RV Park. Price is real good with my Good Sam's membership. Clean, understated and 3 dog parks in a small area. They care about your pets. LOL.
I set up camp and headed out to see what this town has. I always seem to find the bad part of town right away. LOL. I was a big boy and got out of there and headed for a nice mountain drive. Found a great scenic drive through a mountain to a ski resort. Yes, ski resort in New Mexico. The road was very twisty. Clark (my truck) is an awesome truck, but he can only do so much in the twisties. This would have been a great drive in a Porsche convertible. Coming down, i really worked my brakes. Pulled over and let them cool off awhile. later that evening i went out to a nice little dive bar where a very cute and way too young guy hit on me. So far, Albuquerque has been good to me.
Yesterday, i just relaxed and got lunch down in old Albuquerque. A very quaint little shopping and food area with people playing music. Very much like the downtown area of Santa Fe. Food was good. Margarita was good but way over priced. I then went for another scenic drive then back to the campground for the rest of the evening and relaxed. Opened the windows and a great breeze came in all night. A good sleep till the guy next to me started up his diesel truck next to my head. Oh well, guess i will get up.
Lol
ReplyDelete