Last night i arrived in Tucson. I have been here before. Many years ago my boyfriend and i came here on vacation. He had lived here before and was able to show me a wonderful time. He has since moved back and tonight we went out for a nice dinner and good conversation.
Thanks Todd.
I am getting tired so i decided to rent a hotel room for three nights. So worth it. Staying at a Sheraton. I worked for them for seven years, so they are taking really good care of me. The room is sooo huge. I could live here. Lol.
Today i sat by the pool, had lunch out there. Amazing thing happens when a bartenders stops working. I get a suntan. Lol. I have not had this much color on me in years. It is different, but i was happy with my pastey white ass. Lol.
Don't be like that man who stayed at the Sheraton in room 353 with the two big dog. Lol.. we thought he will never leave. Actually he didn't leave he got kick out by the general manager. .. lol
ReplyDeletewhere's my update bro!? I need my updates! no updates in a month not acceptable! David
ReplyDelete