Saturday, August 17, 2013

Graceland

So today I went to Graceland.  Did the tour. Toured his planes and car museum.  What a great day it has been. His racket ball court......amazing. His house was really a neat experience.  Everyone should do it once in their life. Don't do it during Dead Elvis week (locals call it that). The die hard fanatics are here, and they will tell you EVERYTHING about him. The good, bad, and ugly. Not much bad or ugly though.   Pretend to be German...... I spreck na engrish...

Regardless, Memphis has been very good to me, once I found my way around. There are some serious ghetto places around here. Graceland is in the ghetto.  But Beale street and Cooper-Young areas are amazing.  I think this is a place I could live, if the opportunity ever arises. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow .... That interesting . I didn't even no they do that. That's pretty kool

    ReplyDelete