Chris goes to Phoenix

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Well, today is the day. Time to hit the road. Kind of mixed emotions. Excited to start this journey. Sad to leave my friends and family behind. But it was a nice last night here at my sisters house. If anyone is around, call my mom and check on her from time to time. OK, see you soon.
Posted by Chrisinotown at 6:21 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (36)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (29)
      • Brantley Lakes State Park
      • Roswell, New Mexico
      • Sorry for getting behind.
      • Oklahoma City
      • HUNKY'S cafe
      • I am sooo grateful to be gone from that place. I w...
      • Leaving Arkansas
      • Hot Springs Arkansas
      • Arkansas
      • Graceland
      • Freaking out
      • Memphis gets better
      • Graceland RV park.
      • Savannah Tennessee
      • Beard or no beard
      • Have no clue what day it is.
      • Leaving Lizard Landing
      •  I thought you might like to see where i am stayin...
      • Wow, it has been a few days since i last posted. S...
      • Left Florida
      • No signal.
      • Day...... I think 4.
      • Drunk
      • Well, got yelled at for not posting yesterday. I w...
      • Day two evening.
      • Day 2
      • In Niceville Florida
      • Need sleep
      • Well, today is the day. Time to hit the road. Kind...
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Chrisinotown
View my complete profile
Bulldog1. Travel theme. Theme images by Sookhee Lee. Powered by Blogger.