I am sooo grateful to be gone from that place. I was at Pleasant Valley RV park in Mt. Pleasant Texas. What a shit hole. No showers, toilets, WiFi, lighting, or any amenities. I had to make sure i used the facilities at the restaurant or gas station down the street. The grass has not been mowed in at least 6 months. They mow just 4 spots in case someone comes in. The place is run by a nice lady, but she does not clean the park. garbage everywhere. Parts of cars and rotted picnic table are everywhere. Her son, on his bike, had to show me my spot. He then had to show me my electric (which i share with the next spot cause that one is broken), as he opened the box, wasps came pouring out. So he and i had to remove the wasp nest. LOL The whole place is infested with grasshoppers, crickets and wasps. I didn't even bother to put out chairs or rugs, not even a picture. LOL
I turned in for the night with a very strong drink, animal crackers and a Laura Croft movie.
Did i mention i was chased by a pitbull that belongs to one of the "residents"?
No comments:
Post a Comment