Sunday, August 11, 2013

Leaving Lizard Landing

Very sad to be leaving Lizard Landing Campground.   What a wonderful group of people I was honored to meet this week. I will cherish the memories and new friendships I made this week.  A special thanks to Greg and Les, two wonderful hosts that made me feel very welcomed. I recommend anyone coming through Alabama to stop in. Yes, it is primarily a gay campground,  but all are welcome.

Next stop is a few hours north to Ft. Toulouse campground. 

2 comments:

  1. hi there Chris sorry i didnt meet you you this past week but it sounds like you are coming up to my area anyway maybe i can catch you there but just a little Im Charlie partner is scott we have the fema trailer there at the lizard we try to go every other weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always nice to have and meet good friends

    ReplyDelete