Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oklahoma City

Well, I have been in Oklahoma City for the last two nights. This is an amazing city. Beautiful downtown area. Very active downtown.  Lots of arts and music was going on last night. I saw 3 weddings going on in the beautiful parks. I went to the Oklahoma City bombing memorial.  Wow, that really touched me.  Dont understand how someone could do this.

I could see myself living here. With one exception,  every gay man I met told me how unsafe the city is for the gays. That is sad. All of tge gay bars and restaurants were located on one street far from downtown.  They said it was that way to help keep an eye on each other.  But they still have muggings and bashings. The police don't help.

So this morning I am heading on a longer drive. Going to Amarillo Texas.  Being on the road is getting to me, so I am gonna start a more direct route and get this life started.

1 comment: