So i arrived in Roswell yesterday. I had one of the best days driving. It was a longer drive but i went through some beautiful areas. Yes, it was a lot of cattle pastures and the smell was just...... delightful. But, you could see the road for at least 10 miles in front of you. Nice open plains. Big fields of corn. Just a very calming drive, unlike what i went through in Alabama and Tennessee. I went a long time without seeing another vehicle.
So now i am in Roswell NM for 2 nights. Might stay longer cause i am at a state campground and it is super cheap. LOL But it is also a nice campground, other than the flies. It is called Bottomless Lakes State Park. I highly recommend it. the town is actually not what i expected. Kind of bigger than i thought. There is not much going on at night either. I will post more later. Thanks for checking out my adventure.

You welcome. .. I'm enjoying it
ReplyDelete