Thursday, August 15, 2013

Savannah Tennessee

Yesterday I made it to Savannah Tennessee.  My sister Stacie lives here. Those that know me well are scratching their heads. Most know of my sister in Florida,  Angel.  But our father was.....how do we say it, got around, so I actually have two more sisters. I have only met Stacie twice before, but have been family on FB for many years.  We also have two more brothers. Lol.

This is very quaint town. Still no cell service, but I can get my WiFi from McDonald's.  Everywhere has a Mickey d's.

The camp ground, Green Acres, is nice. Nice people run it. Travis, one employee is just so friendly and helpful. Clean facilities.  But people need to pick uo after their dogs.

Tomorrow,  I head to Graceland RV park. Gonna see Graceland.  Stay in a big city so I can make some calls. Watch some tv. Go to a movie. Find a bar that I would be welcome to. Lol. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Since none of my other comments posted, (other than the beard 1!) I will try again. I want you to have a great time on this adventure and we look forward to visiting you once you are established. Or maybe even before, cuz let's face it, I have lots of kids I need a break. Have fun and travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's a really pretty girl next to u. Lol

    I had a lot of fun catching up. Can't wait to see u again. Thank u for being so good to my son. He really loves u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea u right about mickey d's. ...u funny Chris they let u in don't worry

    ReplyDelete